Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fruit Salad

It was a calm Sunday morning, and Banana, Strawberry, and Apple were just chilling in the fridge. Suddenly, Strawberry turned to Apple and said, "I find you very appeeling, Apple."

"Aw, shucks. I'm starting to blush," Apple replied.

"No, you're not," Banana interjected, "You're just overripe!" Banana was jealous. Was he not appealing enough? He had more of appeal than any of them! And it was so easy to do!  Nobody ever likes Banana.

"Am not!" Apple retorted. "I'm red, and I'm delicious!"

 "Oh, I think his feelings are just bruised," Strawberry said, feeling bad for Banana.

Just then, an enormous hand reached down and firmly grasped Strawberry and plucked her up into the air, swinging her out and over the whirling blade of a blender on the countertop.

"No! Don't do it! I'm too young to die! I'm not even ripe yet!" Strawberry cried.

1 comment: